Redesign proposal for REN website - National Company of Energy, in Portugal.
The main goal of the proposal was to transmi institutional information to shareholders and associates.
The content areas were created to communicate a more sustainable attitude, the company environmental concerns and the importance of this area in consumers life . The focus on the details is visible, for example, in patterns of each highlight, iconography and how the titles and texts were combined with images.
The proposal also included previews of the website navigation on mobile platforms like smartphones and tablets. The menu layout and the highlights were the most striking elements of it.
- Agency / Grandunion Portugal
- Client / REN - Rede Energética Nacional
- Creative Direction / Alexandre Rodrigues
- Art Direction ∙ Design / Diogo Paulo (Diografic)
- Copy ∙ Creative / Rui Costa