New website for Sagres - Portuguese beer from Heineken Group, leader in portuguese market.
A website created for a broader audience that drinks beer and has a varied spectrum of interests, like trends, food and drinks, music, cinema, arts and technology.
At Sagres TV (how this website is called) users can also find all the brand traditional and commercial information like brand and beer history, products and the previous main focus of the brand, soccer.
This diversity of content was the basis for an innovative site that allows users to filter news and articles by the type of content they want to see, allowing simple and more targeted navigation. The main goal was to create a website that could be seen in most platforms: traditional desktop, tablets and smartphones where the entire visible area is seized with content.
- Agency / Grandunion Portugal
- Client / Central de Cervejas
- Creative Direction Alexandre Rodrigues
- Art Direction / Design Diogo Paulo (Diografic)
- Frontend Development / Ricardo Melo ∙ Gonçalo Silva Dias
- Backend Development / José Marmelada
- Project Management / Maria Midões